Show your support by visiting our sponsors

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Jamie Annette


A little bit about me

I currently live in Southern California, just north of Los Angeles.  I grew up and have lived here for most of my adult life but have also called other places home.  I have been dancing since I was 4 years old and have studied most dance forms, although ballet has been my focus for many years.  I am a Metaphysician, Reiki Master, 
Health & Wellness Advisor, multiple website owner, Real Estate Investor, Model, Actress, Dancer, Photographer, Painter, and future Author.  I also play the piano, violin, and a little bit of guitar.

 Initially I seem shy but become I am extremely outgoing and funny once I get to know someone. I love to laugh and try to see the comedy in every situation. I believe laughter cures all things. If not, it can't hurt to try!
  
 I have studied and become an expert in natural health and naturopathic modes of healing which has expanded into the field of spirituality. I handle all situations with a spiritual outlook and my overall goal in life is spiritual advancement and enlightenment. I attend the University of Metaphysical Sciences in which I hold a Bachelor's degree in Metaphysical Sciences and am currently finishing my thesis for my Master's degree. I am a certified Reiki Master and love to perform healings on people to help them with all areas of their life.
              
                                                                           
    Modeling/Acting
I started pursuing my dream of modeling a little over a year ago which has really taken off and is going very well for me! In 2011, I did a runway show in Hollywood for Fuze It. In October 2012, I shot with Laurens Antoine and FHM magazine. In February 2013, I became the first official "I Love Redheads Girl", modeling for the I Love Redheads Facebook page and the I Love Redheads website. I have a Facebook Fan Page that I am very active on and is growing daily. I love everyone that has liked my page! To find me on Facebook and other media sites, you can click here or on the "Where am I?" tab at the top of the page.


I just recently decided to pursue acting again and in May 2013, I excitedly accepted a leading role in a movie titled "Blood Stripes: Ground Zero." I am currently rehearsing and preparing for the filming of that movie expected to shoot within the next couple of months.





No comments:

Post a Comment